LIBROS Y CUADERNILLOS DE PROYECTO EDUCAME
LIBROS DE PRIMER AÑO DE BACHILLERATO
+ Meeting salvadoran personalities
- In this unit you will learn how to talk about your personal goals, make appointments and prepare yourself for a job interview. You will also learn about important Salvadoran writers and their works.
+ The environment in El salvador
- Interpret oral and written English language related to geography, weather, means of transportation and lifestyle, by listening to and reading authentic sources.
+ My family
- Interpret oral and written language related to personal biographical information, family ties, customs, traditions, postal services and telephone conversations by reading and listening to diverse sources to communicate with others.
+ Eating out
- Interpret written and oral language related to restaurant situations by reading and listening to input from peers and others in order to communicate in an effective way.
+ Vacations in El Salvador
- Recognize oral and written language related to vacations by listening to peers, teachers, audio sources and reading texts in order to communicate ideas.
LIBROS DE SEGUNDO AÑO DE BACHILLERATO
+ Meeting famous people around the world
- Understand oral and written vocabulary related to personality traits of famous people, life accomplishments, dreams and wishes by listening to classmates, teachers and authentic audio material and reading texts.
+ The world around us
- Understand oral and written vocabulary related to fashion, working trends, types of housing, entertainment, holidays, festivals, science, and technology by listening to classmates, teacher and authentic audio material and reading texts.
+ Eating habits
- Interpret oral and written language related to food consumption and preparation by listening to classmates, teacher and audio material and reading texts.
+ International tourism
- Interpret written and oral language related to advertisements, tourist sites, hotel reservations and travel advice in spoken and written texts in order to communicate appropriately.
+ The environment around the world
- Interpret oral and written language related to health matters and environmental issues by listening to and reading authentic texts.